Was reading through the travel notes provided by our travel agent for the November trip to Holyland. Then it hit me, do I need all these travels for therapy?
Money, family?
Sometimes the truth is I am in dilemma.
When it comes to traveling, I have to left behind my small family (dude & sumandak).
I need to refresh why I want to travel other places.
I do not want it to be a hobby, a passion or for fun.
I want something out of it.
Knowledge.
Lesson.
Experience.
I need it to broaden my perspective about life.
Saya tidak mau it becomes a trend yang konon, wah dorang pigi sana, saya wajib pigi sana juga.
I want to learn something from it.
I want that my every travel, it changes me.
For the better.
With nothing to brag about.
It just part of life.
Tiba-tiba saya banyak fikiran petang-petang macam ini.
Life is too short you know.
Death will come in any time unknown and in any forms unimaginable.
No comments:
Post a Comment