Sometimes all these social medias are so bad that you found almost everything in it.
I'm a strangers. The best I can do is wishing them the best in their life.
Experimenting with drugs, below 18teen but act like an adult.
I don't blame them.
This world running at light speed that all things old are also changing at lightning pace.
Our parents had done their best to raised up a child but sometimes their teachings fail to peers influence and all these social hype.
Masa bercinta memang seronok saja. Bila kena nasihat, kita cakap "I will do whatever I want for my happiness".
Macam best saja kan melekat saja sama couple kita. Dalam dunia cinta yang memabukkan. Kalau boleh mau melekat saja. Then come the caption "just the two of us".
Well, here is the hard truth.
Living together (married or not) needs money. YES. Money.
MONEY. Always going to be an issue. If you've been together with your partner long enough, then both of you can cope. Tapi kalau yang baru kenal, terus sanggup mahu kahwin walaupun baru beberapa bulan kenal, kasi belakang ibubapa dan keluarga, bersiap sedialah. Nanti keluarlah status-status mengeluh di FB.
CHILD. Unless memang kamu tidak mahu kids. Bukan senang mau raise anak oh.
Banyak lagilah benda-benda yang mau di fikir. Kecuali kamu bersuka-suka gitu saja and no future planning, then itu terpulang sama diri masing-masing lah kan. Tepuk dada, tanya selera.
Please, janganlah membelakangkan ibu-bapa kita. They are the one who raise us up. Saya rasa every normal parents mahu yang terbaik untuk anak-anak mereka. If you do it right, mereka tidak akan menentang. Ingatlah, suatu hari nanti we ourselves will raise a child too and of course we also want the best for them.
My prayers to all parents. Forgive us children if we ever break your heart.
SHE: I'm not ready of losing my mom and dad.....
No comments:
Post a Comment