Semua post lama had been deleted...
Intro:
This blog is solely my space to write anything based on my 100% point of view. From my observation of life in general, what I feel and etc.
I'm not judging anyone, I write what I feel. If you feel I pointed at ur life's story then I am sorry. If you feel what you are doing is okay, then okay it is. My P.O.V should not be affecting a bit of your personality.
We only live once. Live it right. We are only temporary here, in this world. Let us hope we do as many good things before we leave this place for good.
And for everything else, let it be according to God's will. Amen.
SHE: Nobody is perfect including me but I'm trying my best to live this life to the fullest everyday. Imperfection is never an excuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment