Currently reading IT by Stephen King and it greatly affected my mood..
Not in a bad way but I remember reading his book at UiTM KK when I was studying my diploma...
Reading a good book that suit ur taste brought you to the world of the story that was written...
You are in ur own world and inside with the characters....
I missed traveling....
I do... badly...
Sometimes I couldn't believe that I had been to certain places that I can only dream of....
It never crossed my mind that one day some of these dreams do come true...
Thank God for this chance and blessing...
Miles and miles away from home, experiencing how peoples live their life in other continents...
Strange language...
Tight budget....
The place I missed the most is Japan....
See, being a fan of JP anime could be the reason why this country top the list of place I want to be...
Harajuku...
Shibuya...
Hiroshima...
Erghhhhhhh.....
I need a time off...
The politics in the office is taking it tolls...
...I hate it....
I feel unhappy....
It wasn't that I'm not thankful but the way how this workplace are operating now, is not in favor to my mental health...
Tingulah sampai mana boleh bertahan...
Tiada hati sudah ni....
SHE: Long vacation needed. No drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment