When we were young, we tend to made bad decisions...
We always put our heart first, our brain later...
The time where we hate our parents for being "wrong" instead of being "sporting" or "hipster" or "modern"
Some of us go to the extent of doing things behind them and until it is too late, they cannot do anything anymore...
But the one we hurt the most is actually ourselves....
We might not feel it right away but slowly it will rot inside us and in the end, there is nothing left but regret...
I'm a bad decision maker myself but thankfully, I managed to pull out from the whirlpool of recklessness and rebelliousness before it is too late....
And I thank God for that....
I saw, witnessed some of them who do not having a second thought of their actions, in the end, fill with regret...
I'm not judging them...
I do not know what they had been through...
Young age is dangerous...
That is your "make or break", the "determinant"of where and what you want to do in your life....
Life should be live with no regret...
This life is only one time chance...
Live it right...
Don't waste it...
SHE: You deserve happiness.....
No comments:
Post a Comment